2060 Winston Park Drive
This four-storey, Class A office building, constructed in 2004, is in an established office node. The building’s gross leasable area comprises approximately 84,153 ft² of quality office space, with floor plates of approximately 12,000 ft² – 20,000 ft². The building has the flexibility to handle a variety of tenant requirements. The property features two passenger elevators providing service to the office floors and plenty of surface parking. Along with 2020 Winston Park Drive, this building has a modern exterior with glass curtain wall, which is attractive to corporate tenants. The surrounding area has a variety of amenities with access to highways such as the QEW, highway 403 and 407, and major through roads in Oakville and Mississauga.
- One-double Electric vehicle charging station - Tenant access only.
- Two elevators
- Two stairways that provide access to every floor
- Full service Café open from 7:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday, located at neighboring property next door at 2020 Winston Park Drive
- Non-reserved surface parking at a ratio of 4 spaces per 1,000 ft² leased.
- Within walking distance of retail amenities including restaurants, banks, fitness facilities, schools, day care facilities and more
- Window coverings are installed on all exterior windows
- Oakville public transit bus stop located directly in front of 2010 Winston Park Drive.
- Fresh air / exhaust – Fresh air is continuous provided at 20 CFM per person. In addition, the system continuously maintains a general exhaust system to eliminate office generated contaminants
- Air conditioning / Heating – Perimeter and interior zone heating, cooling, and ventilation provided by individual heat pump units
- HVAC Operating Hours – 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday, adjustable based on tenant needs
- Temperature Control – Individual thermostats for heat pumps throughout floor
- Emergency Power – Battery backup for emergency lighting / life safety systems
- Electrical – Each floor will feature its own electrical closet to accommodate its lighting, power and HVAC requirements
- Fiber Optics - Current carriers are Bell, Rogers, Cogeco
- Utilities – Hydro, Water and Gas
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- CCTV – security cameras onsite
- Sprinklers – Each floor is fully equipped with wet fire sprinkler systems
- Fire Detection – Building is monitored by a “notifier” addressable alarm system
- After Hours Access – All perimeter doors and elevators are equipped with card readers, 24/7 card access.
- Light Sensors – Installed in all washrooms throughout the building
- Smart Water system – Installed on the exterior landscape to conserve on water usage
- BAS System – Lighting and HVAC system controlled by BAS system for energy efficiency and conservation after-hours, weekends and holidays