529 Michigan Drive
Sitting in the Oak West Corporate Center, high profile industrial/flex office building featuring 101,032 ft² of rentable space. Located on the north side of Michigan Drive, just south of the QEW at the Burloak Drive interchange in Oakville, Ontario. Its strategic location allows access to a network of highways and markets including Southern Ontario, two U.S. borders, Toronto Pearson Airport and downtown Toronto. Arterial roads provide efficient connections with the regions of Halton, Peel, Hamilton and Toronto. There are a number of amenities located near the Oak West Corporate Center including shopping, restaurants, hotels and plenty of green space with walking trails and waterfront access.
- Building clear height: 24’0”
- Column bay spacing: 50′0" x 36’0″
- Tenant Power: Provided to suit tenant needs (min. 100 amp service per suite)
- Exterior wall construction: – Thermally-broken curtain wall system with tinted glass and low e-coatings, insulated glass spandrels – Insulated prefinished metal panels - Insulated precast concrete panles and additional glazing available for end cap units.
- Floor construction: 6″ thick, reinforced poured concrete slab, perimeter insulation
- Heating: Gas-fired, ceiling-mounted unit heaters in warehouse (included). Rooftop-mounted heating and ventilation units as required by tenant layout (part of tenant allowance)
- Electrical service: 1200 amp, 347/600 volt, 3 Phase, 4 wire
- Roof: White TPO with R30 insulation
- Lighting: High efficiency interior flourescent fixtures and exterior wall-mounted LED with parking lot light standards
- Sprinkler system
- Landscaping: – Low maintenance, native species – Drought resistant grasses – High branching trees and seasonally variable shrubs
- Paving: High quality asphalt paving with poured concrete curbs and sidewalks