1435 Norjohn Crt.
This multi-tenant property is the final of three buildings in Phase III of the Northgate Business Park. It offers 24 ft clear ceilings, nine truck-level and two drive-in doors with state-of-the-art amenities. With property features that include flex office, warehouse and manufacturing opportunities, it can meet the needs of a variety of tenants. The complex is conveniently located close to the QEW and within Burlington’s industrial sector.
- The location of the property provides convenient access to the QEW
- The building is located within an established industrial area
- Building features a clear height of 24 ft
- Burlington Transit provides bus service along routes surrounding the property
- General amenities are within the immediate area
- Fronts onto green space looking out onto a ravine
- Abundant natural light is available throughout the building
- Free surface parking is available at a ratio of 1 space/industrial user per 1000 ft²
- 11 shipping doors (9 truck level doors and 2 drive in doors)
- Fresh Air / Exhaust – Continuous fresh air and exhaust is provided through rooftop units
- Air Conditioning / Heating – Heating and cooling for the office area is provided by a rooftop HVAC unit. Forced air gas heaters provide heating for the industrial area.
- HVAC Operating Hours – 8:30am–5:00pm Monday through Friday. Adjustable based on tenant needs
- Temperature Control – Individual thermostat control
- Lighting – Office areas are lit by recessed fluorescent fixtures. Warehouse area is lit by suspended halide fixtures.
- Utilities – Hydro, Water and Gas
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- Sprinklers – Building is fully equipped with wet fire sprinkler system
- Fire Detection – Building is outfitted with fire detection and alarm systems
|004||Feb 1, 2024||8,942 ft²||N/A|
|007||Aug 1, 2024||8,972 ft²||N/A|