This one-story building was specifically built for Cooperative de Consommation de Dieppe Lt. (Co-op Dieppe), the only grocer in Atlantic Canada that partners with local farmers and producers to help grow and support Atlantic Canadian products.
OverviewThis one-story building was specifically built for Cooperative de Consommation de Dieppe Lt. (Co-op Dieppe), the only grocer in Atlantic Canada that partners with local farmers and producers to help grow and support Atlantic Canadian products. The Co-op Dieppe carries a full range of national brand and Co-op private label products, and includes a full service hot food counter, bakery, coffee bar and a gas bar with a convenience store. The plaza fronts along Dieppe Boulevard and Aquatique Street and has 145 parking spaces available at a ratio of 5 spaces per 1,000 ft2. The store is conveniently located within walking distance to The Village on Dieppe Blvd. and serves the growing residential community in Dieppe.
|Building size||31,515 ft2|
|Average floor size||N/A|
|Average unit size||31,515 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface – 5 spaces per 1,000 ft2|
|Number of floors||1|
|Year Built / Renovated||2007|
Amenities / Features
- The property is located in an area in Dieppe where retail and residential growth has been prominent in recent years
- The property occupies a corner position near a major intersection which results in great exposure
- The property is part of “The Village on Dieppe Boulevard” which also houses retail amenities such as GoodLife Fitness, Papa John’s Pizza, Jean Coutu Pharmacy and many more
- Codiac Transpo provides bus service to the area on a regular basis
- Free non-reserved surface parking at a ratio of 5 spaces per 1,000 ft2. Total of 185 spaces.
- Building is outfitted with thermopane windows
- Building is equipped with a walk-in cooler, a meat prep room with walk-in cooler, a seafood counter with a walk-in cooler, a bakery with walk-in coolers and freezer, and a walk-in cooler and freezer in the warehouse area.
- Gas bar is equipped with 6 functioning pumps
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh air / exhaust – Continuous fresh air and exhaust provided through rooftop unit
- Air conditioning / Heating – Heating and cooling provided by HVAC unit located on rooftop
- HVAC Operating Hours – Tenant controls HVAC operation
- Temperature Control – Thermostat control for retail and warehouse space. The temperature for walk-in freezers and coolers are controlled separately
- Fiber Optics – Bell Aliant
- Electrical- Each tenant has the ability to control lighting, power, and HVAC requirements for their unit
- Utilities- Hydro and Water
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- Sprinklers – Building is fully equipped with wet fire sprinkler systems
- Fire Detection – Building is equipped with fire detection systems