New Development for Lease!
OverviewThis is the second Phase of the Oak West Corporate Center, Class A, flex-office building that will feature 30,600 ft2 of rentable space. Located on the north side of Michigan Drive, just south of the QEW at the Burloak Drive interchange in Oakville, Ontario. Its strategic location allows access to a network of highways and markets including Southern Ontario, two U.S. borders, Toronto Pearson Airport and downtown Toronto. Arterial roads provide efficient connections with the regions of Halton, Peel, Hamilton and Toronto. There are a number of amenities located near the Oak West Corporate Center including shopping, restaurants, hotels and plenty of green space with walking trails and waterfront access.
|Building size||30,600 ft2|
|Average floor size||N/A|
|Average unit size||5,050 - 30,600 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 4 spaces per 1,000 ft|
|Number of floors||1|
|Year Built / Renovated||2018|
- Building clear height: 16’0”
- Column bay spacing: 51′ x 50’0″
- Tenant Power: Provided to suit tenant needs (min. 100 amp service per suite)
- Exterior wall construction: – Thermally-broken curtain wall system with tinted glass and low e-coatings, insulated glass spandrels – Prefinished aluminum panels
- Floor construction: 4″ thick, reinforced concrete slab, perimeter insulation
- Heating: Rooftop mounted heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit. Internal distribution as required by tenant layout
- Electrical service: 600 amp, 347/600 volt, 3 Phase, 4 wire
Site Specific Features
- Roof: White TPO with R30 insulation
- Lighting: High efficiency interior flourescent fixtures and exterior wall-mounted LED with parking lot light standards
- Sprinkler system
- Landscaping: – Low maintenance, native species – Drought resistant grasses – High branching trees and seasonally variable shrubs
- Paving: High quality asphalt paving with poured concrete curbs and sidewalks
Click here to download Broker brochure.