OverviewThis new, substantially complete, flex office/industrial development represents the third building on the Phase II commercial lands in the northeast area of Dieppe, the fastest growing municipality in New Brunswick. The property sits on 2 acres of land and offers approximately 14,820 ft2 of gross leasable area. The building has 19-ft clear ceiling heights, which can easily be converted into warehouse/industrial use if needed. The completion of this modern industrial building will help develop this growing commercial business and residential region.
|Building size||14,820 ft2|
|Average floor size||N/A|
|Average unit size||1300 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Commercial: 6 spaces per 1000 ft2|
|Number of floors||1|
|Year Built / Renovated||2016|
Amenities / Features
- Property is close to a major intersection
- Codiac Transpo provides regular bus service to the area.
- Most major amenities are close by to the property (e.g. grocery store, pharmacy, good retailers, gyms)
- Pylon sign is available to Tenants
- Customizable floor plates from 1,270 ft2 up to 5,000 ft2, based on Tenant’s needs
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh Air / Exhaust – Continuous fresh air and exhaust provided through roof top unit
- Air Conditioning / Heating – Heating and cooling is provided through rooftop HVAC unit
- Temperature Control – Temperature is controlled by each Tenant through individual thermostats
- Fiber Optics – Bell Aliant
- Utilities – Hydro and Water
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- Fire Detection – Building is outfitted with fire detection systems
Click here to view Broker brochure.