OverviewThis newly constructed, multi-tenant retail development represents the second building in the retail node on the Phase II commercial lands in Dieppe. The property sits on 2.07 acres of land and offers approximately 14,537 ft2 of gross lease-able area and up to 12 units. The building will be favorable for future retail users given the exposure to Dieppe Boulevard and the growing residential base in the immediate area. It is also conveniently located on major bus routes, within a short distance to the Greater Moncton International Airport, and has quick access to major highways 2 and 15.
|Building size||14,537 ft2|
|Average floor size||N/A|
|Average unit size||1,500 - 5,000 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 6 spaces per 1000 ft2|
|Number of floors||1|
|Year Built / Renovated||2015|
Amenities / Features
- Property occupies a corner position with good visibility and exposure near a major intersection. Codiac Transpo provides regular bus service to the area.
- The plaza/strip retail format is of good design and is physically appealing
- The building configuration suits a wide variety of tenants
- Most major amenities are close by to the property (e.g. grocery store, pharmacy, food retailers)
- Surface parking available at a ratio of 6 spaces per 1000 ft2.
- Pylon sign will be available to tenants
- Customizable floor plates from 1,270 ft2 up to 5,000 ft2, based on Tenant's needs
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh Air / Exhaust – Continuous fresh air and exhaust provided through rooftop unit
- Air Conditioning / Heating – Heating and cooling is provided through rooftop HVAC unit
- Temperature Control – Temperature is controlled by each tenant through individual thermostats
- HVAC Operating Hours – Based on tenant needs
- Fiber Optics -Bell Aliant
- Utilities – Hydro and Water
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- Fire Detection – Building is outfitted with fire detection systems
Click here to download Broker brochure.