OverviewThis property consists of two industrial buildings located in a desirable, high-traffic retail/industrial area in Burlington with convenient access to the QEW. The two multi-tenant, single-storey industrial buildings totaling 66,662 ft2 sit on 3.92 acres and fronting on Mainway.
|Building size||66,662 ft2|
|Average floor size||N/A|
|Average unit size||3,000 ft2 for industrial space|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 1 space per 1000 ft2|
|Number of floors||1|
|Year Built / Renovated||1990|
Amenities / Features
- Convenient access to the QEW and Highway 403, located a short distance away
- Functional ceiling height of approximately 16 ft to 18ft
- The property is located within an established industrial and commercial area
- Property features drive in and dock loading doors
- Surface parking is available at a ratio of 1 space per 1,000 ft2 leased.
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh Air / Exhaust – Continuous filtered fresh air and exhaust is supplied through a rooftop unit and unit heaters
- Air Conditioning / Heating – Heating and cooling is provided by a rooftop HVAC unit
- Temperature Controls – Temperature is controlled by each tenant through individual thermostats
- Electrical – Each tenant has the ability to control lighting, power, and HVAC requirements for their unit
- Lighting – Suspended fluorescent fixtures in warehouse area. Office areas have a combination of fluorescent and halogen pot lights fixtures.
- Fiber Optics – Rogers, Cogeco
- Utilities – Hydro, Water and Gas
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- Sprinklers – Building is equipped with wet fire sprinkler system
- Fire Detection – Building is outfitted with Nutech fire detection system
- After Hours Access- All tenants have direct access to their units at 3070 Mainway.
Phil Nanavati, SIOR
Broker of Record at Fengate Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage
+1 905 491 6589