OverviewThis is a three-storey office building located in a desirable, high-traffic retail/industrial area in Burlington with convenient access to the QEW. This three-storey office building sits on 1.66 acres and totalling 28,335 ft2 fronting on Mainway.
|Building size||28,335 ft2|
|Average floor size||N/A|
|Average unit size||4,000 ft2 for office space|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 3 stalls per 1000 ft2|
|Number of floors||3|
|Year Built / Renovated||1990|
Amenities / Features
- Convenient access to the QEW and Highway 403, located a short distance away
- Functional ceiling height of approximately 9 ft
- The property is located within an established industrial and commercial area
- Surface parking is available at a ratio of 3 stalls per 1,000 ft2 leased.
- 1 passenger elevator
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh Air / Exhaust – Continuous filtered fresh air and exhaust is supplied through a rooftop unit
- Air Conditioning / Heating – Heating and cooling is provided by a rooftop HVAC unit
- HVAC adjustable based on tenant needs
- Electrical – Each tenant has the ability to control lighting, power, and HVAC requirements for their unit
- Lighting – Combination of fluorescent and halogen pot lights fixtures.
- Fiber Optics – Rogers, Cogeco
- Utilities – Hydro and Water – Burlington Hydro; Gas – Union Gas
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Building life safety and security is monitored by Chubb Edwards
- Sprinklers – Building is equipped with wet fire sprinkler system
- Fire Detection – Building is outfitted with Nutech fire detection system
- After Hours Access- Secure card access is required to enter 3060 Mainway.