OverviewThis four-storey, Class A office building, constructed in 2004, is in an established office node. The building’s gross leasable area comprises approximately 81,088 ft2 of quality office space, with floor plates of approximately 12,000 ft2 - 20,000 ft2. The building has the flexibility to handle a variety of tenant requirements. The property features two passenger elevators providing service to the office floors and plenty of surface parking. Along with 2020 Winston Park Drive, this building has a modern exterior with glass curtain wall, which is attractive to corporate tenants. The surrounding area has a variety of amenities with access to highways such as the QEW, highway 403 and 407, and major through roads in Oakville and Mississauga.
|Building size||81,088 ft2|
|Average floor size||20,253 ft2|
|Average unit size||12,000 ft2 - 20,000 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 4 stalls per 1000 ft2|
|Number of floors||4|
|Year Built / Renovated||2004|
Amenities / Features
- One-double Electric vehicle charging station - Tenant access only.
- Two elevators
- Two stairways that provide access to every floor
- Full service Café open from 7:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday, located at neighboring property next door at 2020 Winston Park Drive
- Non-reserved surface parking at a ratio of 3.29 stalls per 1,000 ft2 leased.
- Within walking distance of retail amenities including restaurants, banks, fitness facilities, schools, day care facilities and more
- Window coverings are installed on all exterior windows
- Oakville public transit bus stop located directly in front of 2010 Winston Park Drive.
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh air / exhaust – Fresh air is continuous provided at 20 CFM per person. In addition, the system continuously maintains a general exhaust system to eliminate office generated contaminants
- Air conditioning / Heating – Perimeter and interior zone heating, cooling, and ventilation provided by individual heat pump units
- HVAC Operating Hours – 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday, adjustable based on tenant needs
- Temperature Control – Individual thermostats for heat pumps throughout floor
- Emergency Power – Battery backup for emergency lighting / life safety systems
- Electrical – Each floor will feature its own electrical closet to accommodate its lighting, power and HVAC requirements
- Fiber Optics - Current carriers are Bell, Rogers, Cogeco
- Utilities – Hydro and Water – Oakville Hydro; Gas – Union Gas
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Building life safety and security system is monitored by Tyco
- CCTV – 7 security cameras onsite
- Sprinklers – Each floor is fully equipped with wet fire sprinkler systems
- Fire Detection – Building is monitored by a “notifier” addressable alarm system
- After Hours Access – All perimeter doors and elevators are equipped with card readers, 24/7 card access.
- Light Sensors – Installed in all washrooms throughout the building
- Smart Water system – Installed on the exterior landscape to conserve on water usage
- BAS System – Lighting and HVAC system controlled by BAS system for energy efficiency and conservation after-hours, weekends and holidays