OverviewThis modern, seven-storey, Class A office building was constructed in 2000 and is located in an established office node. It is comprised of a gross leasable area of approximately 134,678 ft2 with 1,944 ft2 of ground floor retail. It has a typical floor-plate of 7,700 ft2. Large, open floor-plates have attracted high quality, international tenants. The site area is 5.39 acres and surface parking is adequate for the existing office use. Along with 2060 Winston Park Drive, this building has a modern exterior with glass curtain wall, which is attractive to corporate tenants. The building is part of a recognized office node located on the northwest side of the QEW, with strong infrastructure links and good access to highways QEW, 403 and 407. The surrounding area includes a large entertainment complex (Oakville Entertainment Centrum) as well as major commercial and industrial spaces.
|Building size||134,678 ft2|
|Average floor size||7,700 ft2|
|Average unit size||5,000 - 22,850 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 4 spaces per 1000 ft2|
|Number of floors||7|
|Year Built / Renovated||2004|
Amenities / Features
- Full service Cinnamon Grove café open from 7:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday. Closed on weekends.
- Non-reserved surface parking at a ratio of 3.2 stalls per 1,000 ft2 leased.
- 3 computer controlled elevators with one elevator equipped to accommodate move-ins
- Adjacent to retail amenities including restaurants, banks, fitness facilities, schools, day care facilities and more
- Two stairways that provide access to every floor
- Window coverings are installed on all exterior windows
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh air / exhaust – Fresh air is continuous provided at 20 CFM per person. In addition, the system continuously maintains a general exhaust system to eliminate office generated contaminants
- Air conditioning / Heating – Perimeter and interior zone heating, cooling, and ventilation provided by individual heat pump units
- HVAC Operating Hours – 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday, adjustable based on tenant needs
- Temperature Control – Individual thermostats for heat pumps throughout floor
- Emergency Power – Battery backup or emergency lighting / life safety systems
- Light Fixtures – 20”x60” recessed fluorescent light fixtures with clear prismatic acrylic lenses. 24 ft white T-8 lamps
- Electrical – Each floor will feature its own electrical closet to accommodate its lighting, power and HVAC requirements
- Fiber Optics - Current carriers are Bell, Rogers, Cogeco Utilities – Hydro and Water – Oakville Hydro; Gas – Union Gas
Life Safety / Security
- Monitoring – Building life safety and security system is monitored by Tyco
- CCTV – 5 security cameras onsite
- Sprinklers – Each floor is fully equipped with wet fire sprinkler systems
- Fire Detection – Building is monitored by a “notifier” addressable alarm system
- After Hours Access – All perimeter doors and elevators are equipped with card readers, 24/7 card access.
Click here to download Broker brochure.