OverviewGTA West's premier office building opportunity, located in one of Oakville's most energetic and lively neighborhoods, 1325 North Service Road East, surrounded by top-notch shopping, gyms, restaurants and the head offices of many highly regarded companies. The building will be a brand new development with high density floor plans.
|Building size||131,527 ft2|
|Average floor size||21,921 ft2|
|Average unit size||1,000 ft2 - 22,088 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface and Underground|
|Number of floors||6|
|Year Built / Renovated||2018|
|Download Typical Floor Plan||High Density Floor Plan|
Amenities / Features
- LEED Gold-certified building
- This project has been designed to meet Town of Oakville by-law requirements. One level of underground parking available and surface parking.
- Oakville Transit bus stop directly in front of neighbouring building 1315 North Service Road, that provides direct connections to Mississauga Transit, GO Transit and Via Rail Canada
- Three computer-controlled elevators with one elevator to facilitate move-ins, plus stainless steel and high-grade wood finishes. The elevators will be accessed after hours by security card only
- Two common washrooms finished with ceramic tile floors and walls, painted drywall ceilings, solid surface vanities, solid phenolic toilet partitions, washroom accessories, plumbing fixtures, lighting and all mechanical services. All washroom fixtures will be white vitreous china with electric “no-touch” faucets
- Installed modular ceiling suspension system based on a 24” x 48” module lay-in acoustic tiles delivered to premises for installation.
- Main lobby with indirect lighting, granite floors, feature walls, and sculpted drywall ceilings.
- Window coverings installed on all exterior windows.
- Steel frame structure 29` x 29` column spacing.
- Walking distance from many amenities such as restaurants, gyms and retail stores.
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh air – Heat recovery makeup for fresh air requirements
- HVAC – One zone per 450 ft2 perimeter, one zone per 1,000 ft2 interior including humidification systems. Consists of condensing boilers, VFDs on heating, chiller water pumps and cooling tower
- Office Power – Typical Floor 2nd through 7th equipped with a 200A 347/600V lighting panel complete with a 45kVA C802
- Emergency Power – 125KW indoor emergency generator with 200A automatic transfer switch to support emergency lighting and elevators
- Miscellaneous Power – convenience receptacles will be provided in the common area, in each service room and washroom
- Lighting – 35 FTC Maintained average; 20”x60” ceiling grid with lighting to suit open concept. Zoned lighting controls, featuring “Fifth Light” technology
- Parking Lot Lighting – 2 FTC initial average, to suit LEED requirements and controlled from BAS
- Fiber Optics – Current carriers are: Bell and Rogers
- Utilities – Gas and Hydro
Life Safety / Security
- Air Safety – CO2 sensors on all air handlers
- Access – All perimeter doors are equipped with card readers, 24/7 card access
- Each floor will be fully sprinklered on an open floor plan, se
Click here to download Broker brochure.