OverviewThis modern, seven-storey, Class A office building has excellent visibility from the QEW and easy access to the highway via the intersections at Appleby Line and Burloak Drive. The building has a gross leasable area of approximately 135,000 ft2 with 741 ft2 of retail on the ground floor and a typical floor plate of 20,300 ft2. The property’s flexibility meets the accommodation requirements of large and small tenants. Comprised of a modern exterior and striking architectural finishes, the office suites offer abundant natural light on each floor. The building is situated on a 6.45-acre site, with vehicle access from International Boulevard. There are three passenger elevators and plenty of surface parking spaces.
|Building size||134,653 ft2|
|Average floor size||20,300 ft2|
|Average unit size||5,000 - 20,300 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 4 spaces per 1,000 ft2|
|Number of floors||7|
|Year Built / Renovated||2002|
Amenities / Features
- Full service café open from 7:30am-3:30pm Monday through Thursday and 7:30am-2:00pm on Friday
- On-site tenant exclusive gym, free of charge, located at 1122 International Blvd.
- Bike racks provided outside of the building
- Green space with gazebo, picnic benches, seating area and walking path
- Approximately 5,000 ft2 of secure storage available on a first come first serve basis on the lower level of 1122 International Blvd. for a cost equal to the yearly additional rent per square foot of usable area
- Free non-reserved surface parking at a ratio of 4 stalls per 1,000 ft2. Reserved parking is at a ratio of 1 stall per 5,000 ft2 leased at a monthly cost of $150 per stall.
- Pylon signage available on a first come first serve basis leased at a monthly cost of $150 per slat.
- 3 elevators
- Onsite building operator
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh air / exhaust – Continuous filtered fresh air supply and exhaust through rooftop unit at 1.25 CFM per square foot
- Air conditioning / Heating – Perimeter and interior heating and cooling provided by individual heat pump units
- HVAC Operating Hours – 8:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday, adjustable based on tenant needs
- Temperature Control – Individual thermostats for heat pumps throughout floor
- Emergency Power – Diesel generator for emergency lighting / life safety systems
- Light Fixtures – 2 lamp 4ft t8 fixtures with clear prismatic acrylic lenses
- Fiber Optics - Current carriers are: Bell, Rogers, Cogeco
- Utilities – Hydro and water – Burlington Hydro; Gas – Union Gas
Life Safety / Security
- Shipping / receiving – shipping and receiving area is located on the North side of the building
- Monitoring – Building life safety and security system is monitored by Chubb Edwards
- CCTV – 8 security cameras monitored onsite by the Landlord
- Sprinklers – Building has wet fire sprinkler systems
- Fire Detection – Fully equipped fire alarm system on each floor
- After Hours Access – All perimeter doors are equipped with card readers, 24/7 card access.
- Recycling – Landlord is developing a comprehensive green housekeeping and recycling program
- Sustainable Strategies – Lighting and HVAC systems are controlled by a BAS system for energy efficiency and conservation for after-hours, weekends and holidays. Light senso
Click here to download Broker brochure.