OverviewThis modern, seven-storey, Class A office building has excellent visibility from the QEW, as well as easy highway access via the intersections at Appleby Line and Burloak Drive. The property’s flexibility meets the needs of large international and national tenants, as well as the ability to be re-configured for the requirements of smaller tenants. Comprised of a modern exterior and striking architectural interior finishes, the office suites offer abundant natural light on each floor.
|Building size||134,768 ft2|
|Average floor size||20,500 ft2|
|Average unit size||5,000 - 18,000 ft2|
|Parking spaces||Surface - 4 spaces per 1,000 ft2|
|Number of floors||7|
|Year Built / Renovated||2002|
Amenities / Features
- Full service café open from 7:30am-3:30pm Monday through Thursday and 7:30am-2:00pm on Friday at 1122 International Blvd (neighboring building)
- Tenant exclusive gym, free of charge, located at 1122 International
- Bike racks provided outside of the building
- Green space with gazebo, picnic benches, seating area and walking path
- Approximately 5,000 ft2 of secure storage available on a first come first serve basis on the lower level of 1122 International Blvd. for a cost equal to the yearly additional rent per square foot of usable area
- Free non-reserved surface parking at a ratio of 4 spaces per 1,000 ft2. Reserved parking is at a ratio of 1 space per 5,000 ft2 leased at a monthly cost of $150 per stall.
- Pylon signage available on a first come first serve basis leased at a monthly cost of $150 per slat.
- 3 elevators
- Onsite building operator
Mechanical / Electrical and Communications
- Fresh air / exhaust – continuous filtered fresh air supply and exhaust through rooftop unit
- Air conditioning / Heating – perimeter and interior heating and cooling provided by individual heat pump units
- HVAC Operating Hours – 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday, adjustable based on tenant needs
- Temperature Control – Individual thermostats for heat pumps throughout floor
- Emergency Power – diesel generator for emergency lighting / life safety systems
- Light Fixtures – 2 lamp 4ft t8 fixtures with clear prismatic acrylic lenses
- Fiber Optics - current carriers are: Bell, Rogers, Cogeco
- Utilities – Hydro and Gas
Life Safety / Security
- Shipping / receiving – shipping and receiving area is located on the North side of the building
- Monitoring – Monitored building life safety and security
- CCTV – security cameras
- Sprinklers – Building has wet fire sprinkler systems
- Fire Detection – Fully equipped fire alarm system on each floor
- After Hours Access – All perimeter doors are equipped with card readers, 24/7 card access.
- Recycling – Landlord is developing a comprehensive green housekeeping and recycling program
- Sustainable Strategies – Lighting and HVAC systems are controlled by a BAS system for energy efficiency and conservation for after-hours, weekends and holidays. Light sensors are installed in all washrooms throughout the building.